Where you tap the power of the MLS without paying 6%!
To help you get the most out of your listing, we have created this “cheat sheet” to help you list your property on the MLS.
For your convenience, we have included clickable links that go into greater detail as well as links to the correct PDF files so that you can download the forms.
Payment – Here is a link to our secure payment site. Once you have made your payment, we can ship your keybox and yard sign while you complete your paperwork. Normally, we can get your items to you by the next business day (if we receive your payment before 3pm–the UPS cutoff time).
Print and complete the following forms. (Don’t forget to sign them.)
Here is everything we need to have you listed:
- Listing Agreement (What is a listing agreement?)
- Listing Information (Make sure to select your correct MLS area)
- Seller’s Disclosure (What is a Seller’s Disclosure form?)
- Information about Broker Services
- Description in editable text (maximum of 450 characters including spaces)
- Directions in editable text (maximum of 100 characters including spaces)
- Lead Paint Disclosure (only if the property was built before 1978)
- Pictures – Please number the pictures in the order you want them to appear (How important are pictures in an MLS listing?)
Not needed for listing, however very important:
- Let us know when your sign is in the yard and the key box is on the door.
- Headline for Realtor.com (maximum of 50 characters including spaces)
- Extended description for Realtor.com (maximum of 2500 characters including spaces)