- Creekview Realty
Package A – $495
Flat Fee MLS Listing for 6 Months
- Listing in your local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for 6 months. Cancel any time.
- Your MLS listing is set up and displayed in MLS so it doesn’t look like a “For Sale By Owner” to real estate agents.
- Listing appears on hundreds of national websites that display MLS listings, including Realtor.com.
- Maximum possible number of photos in MLS.
- A “Showcase Home” Listing on Realtor.com, which includes:
- Up to 36 digital photos, supplied by you. See Photo Guide
- A property description up to 2500 characters, written by you.
- A Headline up to 40 characters, written by you.
- Real Estate Agent Electronic Memory Keybox or a Combination Keybox.(click here for details)
- Appointment Scheduling Service (CSS) to schedule showings for real estate agents, including showing notification and agent feedback. (Available in DFW, Houston, San Antonio, and McAllen only.)
- Professional, sturdy Creekview Realty yard sign with flyer box.
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to accurately price your home.
- We recommend offering buyers’ agents the typical 3% commission to bring their buyers to your house, but prospective buyers without agents who contact us about your house directly are referred to you directly without you owing ANY commission.
- All the Forms you’ll ever need.
- Broker support and answers to all your questions with a quick, simple phone call.
Package B – $1195
Includes ALL of the following:
Includes everything in Plan A, plus full representation in all contract negotiations, paperwork and documentation.
Our representation is as good as, if not better than, what you would expect from a highly competent 6% real estate broker.
- We negotiate contracts every day.
- We know when to push, when to let up, and what points shouldn’t matter.
- We know the warning signs in an offer that deserve closer scrutiny. Sellers often get into contracts that never close because they aren’t used to seeing the red flags in an offer.
- We help you avoid costly mistakes! There are many mistakes a seller can make that will cost much more than the $700 representation fee we charge.
Sellers have a tendency to drop price too quickly in the midst of negotiations out of fear of losing the deal, and other times cling to a price or certain terms they are unlikely to get. Seller emotions can also get in the way.
Another problem is that if you are inexperienced in the business, you may not realize you are dealing with a less than competent buyer’s agent, who may lead you down a path of wasted time with a transaction that will never close.
Some agents can be difficult to deal with or downright aggravating, or just want to give you a hard time when you are representing yourself.
While the Transaction Guide on this website can be very informative with handling the paperwork, even a hefty book is no substitute for 30 years of experience.
For all these reasons, we highly recommend the full representation package.