- Creekview Realty
Package A – $495
Flat Fee MLS Listing for 6 Months
- Listing in your local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for 6 months. Cancel any time.
- Your MLS listing will be the same as any other property listed in the MLS by any 6% agent. It will never look like a “For Sale By Owner” listing to real estate agents.
- Listing will appear on hundreds of national websites that display MLS listings, including Realtor.com.
- Includes a “Showcase Home” Listing on Realtor.com to make your online listing stand out.
- Any buyers who contact us about your home are referred to you directly without you owing ANY commission.
- Maximum possible number of photos in MLS.
- Real Estate Agent Electronic Memory Keybox or a Combination Keybox.(click here for details)
- Appointment Scheduling Service (CSS) to schedule showings for real estate agents, including showing notification and agent feedback. (Available in DFW, Houston, Austin, Central Texas, San Antonio, and McAllen only.)
- Professional, sturdy Creekview Realty yard sign with flyer box.
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help price your home.
- We recommend offering buyers’ agents the typical 3% commission to bring their buyers to your house.
- All the Forms you’ll ever need.
- Broker support and answers to all your questions with a quick, simple phone call.
Why you will sell your home faster and for more money with Creekview than with a traditional 6% agent:
- Little or no commissions mean you can afford to sell your home for less. And price is the biggest factor of success in selling a home.
- We answer our phones! Buyers will call our office after seeing your listing online or our yard sign. We don’t know of any other real estate company that is more responsive than us to buyers who inquire about a home.
- We guide you and help you with everything that matters when it comes to selling your home.
Lower price + responding to buyers + expertise = SALE!
Package B – $1195
Includes ALL of the following:
Includes everything in Plan A, plus full representation in all contract negotiations, paperwork and documentation.
Our representation is as good as, if not better than, what you would expect from a highly competent 6% real estate broker.
- We negotiate contracts every day.
- We know when to push, when to let up, and what points shouldn’t matter.
- We know the warning signs in an offer that deserve closer scrutiny. Sellers often get into contracts that never close because they aren’t used to seeing the red flags in an offer.
- We help you avoid costly mistakes! There are many mistakes a seller can make that will cost much more than the $700 representation fee we charge.
Sellers have a tendency to drop price too quickly in the midst of negotiations out of fear of losing the deal, and other times cling to a price or certain terms they are unlikely to get. Seller emotions can also get in the way.
Another problem is that if you are inexperienced in the business, you may not realize you are dealing with a less than competent buyer’s agent, who may lead you down a path of wasted time with a transaction that will never close.
Some agents can be difficult to deal with or downright aggravating, or just want to give you a hard time when you are representing yourself.
While the Transaction Guide on this website can be very informative with handling the paperwork, even a hefty book is no substitute for 35 years of experience.
For all these reasons, we highly recommend the full representation package.